PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2011
Hawk60ce sent me very generous samples of Mac Baren HH old Dark Fired, Mac Bared Navy Flake, McClelland 2012 Christmas Cheer (Christmas Cheer is a blend I've wanted to try for a few years but never pulled the trigger) and Peterson's Irish Flake (another blend I've wanted to try for a while. I just smoked a bowl of Irish Flake in my Andreas Bauer Calabash and I have to say I really liked it, but what every one says about the nic hit is TRUE.

johnnyxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2011
Yea, I have a high tolerance for nic no other blend has made me even feel it and that stuff had me spinning half way though the bowl.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
The Peterson's Irish Flake is awesome to smoke and hits you like few can. If you let it dry, it does mellow out considerably, but still a really decent smoke.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Good man Hawk, my daughter was crew chief on a C130 gunship, I know what you go through, and for the fellows who are thinking about what she must look like, she won the title of Mrs Meterie when she got out of the Air Force, I may be an ugly old Cajun but she ain"t. LOL. The old cajun

Status
Not open for further replies.