PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrollar

Lurker
Sep 14, 2013
I live in Arizona and I am lucky enough to have some options as far as tobacco shops go. There is always tinderbox, as well as Ye Olde pipe shoppe in phoenix. But living in Mesa and having Big Sticks Cigars be that close, I highly recommend this place! I used to go here for cigars only but recently picked up the pipe hobby. They are very friendly and great smoking environment. Check them out online or goto their store at Riverview in Mesa.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Nice good to know! I live in Anthem but get out that way everyonce in awhile, I'll have to check it out. I've heard Cigar Inn is a good place too. Welcome to the forum!

rrollar

Lurker
Sep 14, 2013
You know I went to add this b&m but some of it looked like the actual retail store was the one who is supposed to add the info? Maybe I'm wrong but I would hate to add the store and they not want to be on here for some reason. Either way great store, was in there today and got some Lane 1Q, and it's pretty nice. Also picked up some other accessories and like forward to grabbing one of the Petersons or churchwardens they have in stock. This place was packed for a Tuesday after work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.