PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeon2

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2012
denver co
OK so a few weeks ago some of you may remember rsun posting the yello bole bamboos that he got. I made some sort of crack about if you ever want to get rid of one let me know. He sent me a message saying he had one that needed some stem repair and it was mine if I wanted it so of course I was like hell yeah! I like to fix up pipes so its all good. I got the mail yesterday and there was the pipe he told me about along with the unsmoked one from his new set! Holy moly man all I can say is thank you so much and wooohooo. You sir are the man thanks again and pics when I find the charger for my camera.....think its downstairs somewhere

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Well played, Tim.
Just another reason why this forum is so special.
My wife told me years ago that dopers like to share their dope.
As usual, she was right.
Fnord

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Geez Tim, why don't you stop being so damn awesome all the time and save some of the glorious awesomeness for the rest of us?!?! Hahaha, once again good on ya brother, i would expect nothing less. Enjoy dem pipes, brotha!

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Tim is good people. One of the best. He messaged me one time that he was going to send me a pipe but when the package arrived there were three pipes instead of one. The members on this forum will restore your faith in people. Congrats Lifeon2 and well done Tim.

pipebaum81

Nov 23, 2014
Generosity and Kindness may save us just yet! Way to set the standard, rsuninv. :clap:

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
Me Too!
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/dont-trade-with-this-guy-err-wait-do

stvalentine

Jan 13, 2015
Northern Germany
I really have to say that the generosity and honesty of american forum members (not only pipe forums) is something that still has to be achieved by my fellow countrymen here in Germany. :worship: This is where we can learn form you!

Dec 24, 2012
I couldn't get my hands on any Viprati up here in the North Pole and Tim sent me a PM offering to send me a sample. WHat he sent me was two full Viprati tins. Very generous. Thanks again Tim.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Wouldn't expect anything less from ya Tim. You have done plenty a gent solid on this forum. You have a boatload of good karma. I wonder if you can cellar that :)
Corey - don't be so modest. Your sample to me was more than I took from the box pass.
Total class all around

stvalentine

Jan 13, 2015
Northern Germany
I really have to say that the generosity and honesty of american forum members....
Valentine, having bumped a bit around some of the other fora for some time before joining this on--working on a year ago--there is one thing I can tell you.
This community is unique. Along with a thicket of Muricans, there are a number from across the pond--representing Great Britain, Spain, and little republics who change their names too often for me to keep track of. Members from each of these identities play nicely in our little sandbox!
You can help! At our next PipeMagazineForum annual convention, you can pay for our HUMONGOUS German breakfast that I will coordinate. One meal for the entire day... [:worship:]
So I count myself lucky for finding this exceptional nice forum! One meal for the entire day? Sounds like a british breakfast to me.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

stvalentine

Jan 13, 2015
Northern Germany
Hahaha... you´re possibly right about the british breakfast. I will have another go at it in May. 8O
Your german breakfast sounds delicious! Always remember, bread (and I mean real, dark and crusty bread) is utterly important to Germans! I understand that we have about 250 different kinds of bread here plus dozends of differents rolls for breakfast. Too bad that big pond separates us, otherwise I would love to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.