PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
The Greater Kansas City Pipe Club is saddened to announce the passing of Bobbe Beyer. Along with her husband Lyn, she was the owner of Cigar & Tabac which is the headquarters of the GKCPC. She was a lifetime founding member of the club. In December she seemed to be winning her battle against cancer, but sadly the disease flared up with a vengeance.
I have know Bobbe (that is the correct spelling) for 25+ years and will really miss her. I know you will join me in extending you deepest sympathies to her husband Lyn, her daughter Jenny, and all her family and friends.

lurch76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2013
Sorry to hear about that. It seem like the community lost a valuable member.

vigil

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2013
Have been a customer for years. Bobbe was always wonderful to me (not that Lyn isn't the most fun B&M owner ever)....
My condolences for Lyn's loss....

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Lucky folks to have such a warm and well-regarded family running their local independent shop. Condolences.

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
I did not know her, but being young and having older friends who smoke pipes, the blow is not lost on me. Sorry for your loss and to the GKCPC. Losing valued friends cannot be replaced and I hope her memory is treasured.

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Saddened to hear of this. I know she will be greatly missed. Peace and strength to Lyn and their family

Status
Not open for further replies.