PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
Well I go into surgery today for a microdiskectomy. I have been dealing with this issue since I got hurt in Iraq in 2007. After many weeks of physical therapy and contortionists it just kept getting worst and worst. I was able to finally get a consult with a neuro surgeon, and after 2 MRI's and 2 different x-rays, he decided it was time for surgery. Anyway, I will be laid up for 30 days and thanks to the best wife in the world, I have a new stockpile of tobacco and a few new pipes to break in. So if I am back on here making comments that don't make any sense, I will blame it on all the pain killers I will be on. :crazy:

hotshot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 26, 2014
Praying for resolve to your problem and you be healed quickly.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
They have so many different procedures it's hard to know the differences from one to another without being a surgeon. I underwent a laminectomy with a neurosurgeon. They have good drugs that can produce some great hallucinations! If I can help with any advise just PM me. Good luck!

graydawn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2014
All the best. After three spine and cord operations I'm walking riding and going to pipe shows!
There is a great future after back surgery.
Best results for you.

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
I just wanted to say thank you to all who had me in their thoughts and prayers! Surgery went well, however I am sore as hell, can not bend over and stuck on the couch for a few days. Hopefully I will be mobile here shortly and start on the bigger pipe rack that I wanted to build.

Status
Not open for further replies.