PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2011
My girlfriend and I went from living with the druggies to living with my folks for a while, as some of you may know. The other day, we signed a lease on a two bedroom apartment for dirt cheap. We are currently in the process of moving, and I have to call to get internet service set up for the new place, so just to let you guys know, I will be in and out of the forums for probably about a week or so. I will come back to my folks house to check in when I can, but I may be something of a ghost until I can get my own hookup.

sirsmokesalot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2012
North Carolina
Never met you before Because I'm new here, But congrats on the new apartment! Sounds like you're gonna be a lot happier

now!

Maybe set up a nice area for your pipes and tobacco's where you can relax!!

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
Make your move and concentrate on getting that done. I know how time consuming it can be. Relax a bit and take your time to move and get set up right.
We aren't going anywhere and will be here when you finally get back here.
Congratulations on the new place too......... It always feels good to be able to come home to your own place. :)

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Don't drop the dresser on your foot.

You might find out all you ever wanted to know about gravity.
Good luck, we will be looking for your triumphal return.

Jul 15, 2011
Thanks for the kind words guys! I have hopped on at my parents house while doing some laundry. If all goes according to plan, I will have internet hooked up on Friday and can get back in the swing of things. We are officially two TVs away and two dressers away from being fully moved. Thanks for all the wonderful support and kind words!

Status
Not open for further replies.