PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
Ordered some tobbaco from Pice & Cigars.Tuesday afternoon.The package just arrived.I really like ordering from these folks.Prices are very good and their service is Top Notch.

steelman

Might Stick Around
Jun 17, 2012
If its pipes&cigars, I agree.
I ordered from them Sun evening and received my package Monday afternoon. And that was with free shipping....I didn't have to pay for expedited shipping and I still got it next day.
I ordered Esotetica Dorchester & Dunbar and Padron cigars.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
1Q was what I got today.It's my standard blend that I always have on hand.I smoke other things as well though.Especially Latakia blends.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
I made my first purchase from Smokingpipes.com this month and the service was every bit as good , and a tad cheaper .

john218

Part of the Furniture Now
May 5, 2012
Connecticut
You can't beat their service. I placed two orders with them last month and both arrived here in Connecticut the next day.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
They take a little longer to get to Texas, but I have ordered at midnight, got the shipped notice at 8am and seen it 3 days later before!

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
Agreed. These folks run a great establishment. I always get my shipments in a timely fashion, and I've never had an issue with anything I purchase.
Plus, Russ works there. Russ makes Black House. 'Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.