PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkaye201

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2016
I bought a Big Ben Pipa in an estate sale about a year ago. I haven't smoked it yet, but before I do, I have a question: Does the stem separate from the pipe? Mine seems frozen, and I don't want to force the issue and break it. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

B18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2015
All big ben stems should come off. try putting it in the freezer. Once heard that, that would help stuck stems

dkaye201

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2016
Yes Jay, it WAS a computer and human error. I wrote the post but forgot to fill in the topic title. I hit the post 2 times, and then I left my iPad. Hours later, I found out that I made an error. I then wrote the post a final time and did it correctly. I did not mean to send the post 3 times. I'm hoping that your post was in good humor and not meant to be offensive.

Regards,

Dan

dkaye201

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2016
Yes Jay, it WAS a computer and human error. I wrote the post but forgot to fill in the topic title. I hit the post 2 times, and then I left my iPad. Hours later, I found out that I made an error. I then wrote the post a final time and did it correctly. I did not mean to send the post 3 times. I'm hoping that your post was in good humor and not meant to be offensive.

Regards,

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.