PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazungu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2018
I think I might have been smoking my pipe too frequently in front of some of my younger family members. He suddenly came home with a pipe, puffing away on some bright virginia in what seems to be some modified P-lip bent billiard pipe of an unknown maker. He seems to be following the old school of pipe smoking since he puffs the hell out of this pipe until he sadly chewed through the stem a few days later. I am not even sure if Georged will be able to fix it.
FL5CJib.jpg

TXfEGSx.jpg

CZ3zRCS.jpg

61x3o2r.jpg

rat32

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2018
tx
Love the picture, whats the ole boy smoking?, Never seen yellow tobacco. :) :) :)

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Chasingembers, is that tobacco something I should recognize? Did I send you that?
Why yes it is. Good eye! That one is my favorite and am smoking it veeeerrrryyy slowly.

bazungu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2018
Sadly he has already chewed through his bit and puffed a bit too fast causing a huge burnout. Perhaps some pipe mud might still fix it? Not sure if anyone on the forum has any experience with a 'Ball-lip' like on this pipe, it is some sort of system pipe where the moisture condenses inside the ball. When you bite the ball, the smoke will come out nice and cool.
E6RUo1n.jpg

NzB4odv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.