PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcluvinmypipe

Lurker
May 8, 2014
Hello does anyone possibly have any good non alcoholic suggestions that would go good with a pipe load of dunhill my mixture 965 and also a good pair with royal yacht.I have found rasberry iced coffee a wonderful pair with My Mixture 965.I am going to try horchata next.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I too like iced coffee, especially a robust dark roast, with just a little sweetener and some creamer of some sort. But mostly I just drink ice water to refresh my mouth and keep it cool. Cold weather is a different story though. Usually hot coffee as above, or hot tea with a flavor to compliment my tobacco. I like sweeter fruity flavors, like pekoe or jasmine to go with the lat blends, or flake tobaccos, and stronger gunpowder, or lapsang to go with the aro tobaccos. Seems the opposite of what it should be, but that's just me I guess.

Jul 15, 2011
I have one drink and one drink only that I drink when I smoke damn near anything: Lemonade. I don't know why but lemonade pairs well with just about anything. Every once in a while I will drink milk with a latakia blend (sounds like a weird combo I know, but something about it just seems fitting). Sometimes when it's really super hot outside I'll drink a nice iced tea with my pipe but that's usually about it.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Any good coffee is what I'm most fond of while having a bowl of anything that contains Latakia or any oriental for that matter. VA's and VaPers? I haven't hit on that righteous combo yet but usually it's something cold. I drink way too much soda and I need to work on that. More water perhaps.

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
It's always something cold. I prefer iced tea or root beer (A&W or Barq's), but Diet Coke, Mtn Dew and Dr Pepper frequently accompany a smoke session.

smokeyweb

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2013
Guinness goes great with Lat blends, and so does cappuccino or hot chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.