PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
For me Pipesandcigars has done a fine job and has great prices. Oh...Welcome to the forums :D

jrtaster

Might Stick Around
Sep 28, 2009
as to price you may have to compare the various vendors item by item. for instance i have found mars will be lower compared to P&C on some items, but higher on others.

as to service i may be wrong but i believe i have read here and elsewhere that P&C has made errors when fulfilling orders, though they quickly make right any mistakes which are their fault.

my own experience with P&C, Mars, and 4Noggins they ARE SUPERB when it comes to customer service, selection and communication; if forced to select one and price is your determinant then just you won't go wrong in selecting the cheapest FOR A SPECIFIC ITEM. jrtaster/john

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
I've had good results with both Pipes & Cigars and SmokingPipes.
Both have good prices a good service. SmokingPipes seems to deliver a

little more promptly to my area but either is a safe bet.

steyrshrek

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
I use pipe and cigars, 4 noggins, cup o joes and smokingpipes.com,mthe service from all of them have been great. It's nice having a number of great sources as they different tobaccos and have different stuf in stock. I find all their prices to be very close very by a dollar or so here and there.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks everyone, I will add smokingpipes.com and 4 noggins to my list of approved vendors. Also thanks for the welcome Spyder, I am enjoying reading everyone's thoughts on a multitude of subjects here.

Status
Not open for further replies.