PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
While my viewpoint could be seen as radical, controversial, and over-the-top, I must say that I'm pro-sale.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I'm pro-sale also. I'd like an excuse to go cross-eyed-silly shopping at P&C.
This is a good chance for P&C to clear out extra inventory and free up some liquid funds for what's coming next year. Two of my favorite cigar merchants have just done this, and I'll say this: this type of shopping reminds me of going to Costco more than a boutique store. It's a good chance to stock up for the year.
As far as Christmas bills go, we try to avoid the standard consumer pattern around here. The standard consumer overspends when given an excuse; the smart consumer buys when the price fits his needs. You can buy Christmas presents 24-7-365, just make sure you wrap them right away so no one finds out the surprise.
I guess SmokingPipes has a sale on estate pipes at 15% off, which is always tempting, and 4noggins has a 10% off through the end of December sale using the code dec2015.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
P&C uses PayPal and with PayPal Credit (previously called BillMeLater) if your tally is over $100, you have 6 months to pay with zero interest. You can thus shift your payments into the future. Just make sure you pay the required amount each of the six months following, or else you will invoke the whole interest charge.
hp

les

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
As of 20:19 on December 30, 2015, no email telling me of the glories.
Maybe it will be a one-day sale announced tomorrow.
Or perhaps P&C has renounced it... and we are all left doing our best to use coupons on other sites.
I'll check again later tonight. I'm betting on Russ & the gang doing something... either a good sale, or armed revolution (either sounds good).

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
And coming on Friday, January 1st, will be my Annual NEW YEAR'S DAY CLEARANCE SALE! I will have many no longer produced pipe tobaccos as well as rare/well aged tobacco listed from my own personal stock at incredibly low prices to celebrate the New Year. This sale will start on New Year's Day!
No kidding. But if I buy anything that opulent, my wife will eviscerate me and spell out curses against my name with my entrails.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Well think about this, if they gave you the 25% how much of the John Cotton's do you think would move, all?

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
There will be good sales to come, they may even be better than 25% off. P&C's "End of Summer Sale" (which lasted on into the fall) was sweetened dramatically by the 20% off coupons they shipped out with orders during that sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.