PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

craftsvision

Lurker
Jul 22, 2014
Hi

I recently moved to Russia and here pipe tobacco is like hell of expensive than anywhere I ever bought.
Problem: I searched google and found few online stores, some do not have international shipping and some costs really high for international shipping.
Please recommend online stores with good prices, bulk orders / lose and specially low international shipping prices, I do not mind waiting for long.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Welcome to the PM*com forums. You've come to the right place for help; and we all have much to benefit from you're experiences -- now that you're in Russia. I don't know much about shipping costs, but 4noggins.com ships internationally, and has a wide variety of high quality bulk blends. SmokingPipes*com can't ship to Russia, and that might be a problem for every U.S. company.
I've got a feeling that paying the local prices in Moscow would be the least expensive alternative.
You might have to rely on packages received "as a gift from friends or family" in order to avoid legal restrictions on commerce. Maybe somebody here knows more about that sort of thing.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Everyone on this forum seems to go gaga over a place called Boswells.
Try Boswells.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
4noggins is the place to use. If SP shipped to Russia they would also be a great source but since they cannot 4noggins is by far the number 1 place I would recommend.

jimmyh

Lurker
Feb 6, 2014
I'll second 4noggins. Dont know about Russia but i live in Sweden and i buy all my tobacco from Rich. Never had issues with customs and fast deliveries.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Other than 4Noggins, you might want to check European stores. Tobacco may cost more, but you might save on shipping. Synjeco is very well regarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.