PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

billinsfl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2010
Miami? Forget it. The cigar is king. No decent pipe shops in Miami that I am aware of. North of Miami in Boca Raton is a very fine shop called Bennington Tobacconist. Full -service shop with lounge, they have pipes from $30-$3,000. And a fine selection of tobacco and accessories as well. Fine people too. Highly recommended. But be warned FL tripled the federal tobacco tax so tobacco is quite expensive here. Blame it on the state, not the store. Good luck!

blackhat84

Might Stick Around
May 2, 2014
Lol , thanks so much . I'll see what I can do. I'm going straight to fort lauradle . I'm just going after some tins . hopefully its not that much

zenforest

Lurker
Jan 4, 2013
Hey @ billinsfl...... can you provide more details about "FL tripled the federal tobacco tax" ??? The STATE tripled the FEDERAL tobacco tax ???
(this crap pisses me off btw......few people don't like something so TAX IT TO DEATH)
I am surprised a State like Florida would go for something like this.
I am wondering who the Devil is here tho when you mention the STATE raised the FEDERAL Tax ??
Thanks.

mytobacconist

Lurker
Aug 1, 2016
For what it's worth, considering how long ago these posts were made, My Tobacconist Smoke Shop in Palmetto Bay (Miami) has an excellent selection of pipes and tobacco. Additionally, the Miami Pipe Club meets regularly on the 1st Monday of each month at My Tobacconist at 7:30 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.