PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
I am sure been asked many times before, but I can't find it. Thanks all from somebody with a Zero patience level.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
You just had to scroll down a few topics to find this http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/first-virginia

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
A not bite, A not flake, something that I can stuff & smoke. Thanks guys & Gals. Nic content is desirable low but not a must be.

drrock

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2011
Minnesota
The first low-nic non-flake VAs that come to mind are G.L. Pease Montgomery, Peter Stokkebye Virginia Long Cut or C&D Briar Fox.

hedonaut

Might Stick Around
Mar 23, 2013
Villager 1888 Cocktail Hour is delicious and relatively mild. Another thought is to get and excellent Va flake or broken flake, and just rub the whole tin out upon opening. Some have suggested that Blackwoods Flake (more of a broken crumble cake consistency) performs better when treated in this manner. The tobacco benefits from exposure to some fresh air, and rubbing the tin out allows all of the ribbons to come into contact with the air.

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
4noggins Prairie Wind - mild with no bite, smokeable with little drying and inexpensive, not to mention, delicious! Not a straight Va mind you but a little perique doesn't bother me. My next order from 4N will include some Alamosa, similar perhaps but apparently it has less perique than PW. I'll let you know when I taste it.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I would have to go with Theboz on the McClelland 5100 red cake. Tastes like bread to me, and is not a nicotine beast. I also enjoy Sterling's Old Dominion.

Status
Not open for further replies.