Benjamin Briar Pipes? Anyone Seen These?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
I found this carver on etsy. Some pretty unique finishes!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BenjaminBriarPipes

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Those are some interesting looking pipes.. a little out of my price range for now tho... Thanks for sharing.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Yes, I own one of his earlier pipes, smokes well and he was easy to deal with. I like where he's going with the design of some of these new pipes. I might have to keep an eye on his site for another purchase. Northwestpipesmoker, on Youtube, did a review of one of his pipes a while back.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I notice he's using a new stamp to mark his pipes. I have an older stamp that was his first name in a box pattern. Hmm, destined to become a collector's item perhaps!!!
EDIT: Oh, if you click on the "11 sales" on the left hand side of his page you can see my pipe. It's the Sandblast Stout Dubblin on the left side of the middle row.

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
I like the leaning sitter, price however is not in my range. Maybe one day...

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Brew I think both of those were on my Etsy favorites, glad they are going to a good home!

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I'm going to keep an eye on his site. I really like what he's doing with some of his designs. He has a couple more pipes up there I really like. I found a couple of carvers at the West Coast Pipe Show I really liked as well. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up buying several pipes from them over the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.