PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
Strange. Somebody told me today that it'll be couple of weeks before it shows up. Ok then...

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
No, Leon. What I told you today on the phone was that I didn't know, but expected it to be within the next week or so.

lazar

Can't Leave
May 5, 2015
Already sold out. I think you're right about it being the new Penzance, @Cosmic. That and Exotic Orange strangely enough.

bluegrasspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2017
OMG i had it in my cart and got busy at work and went back to it and they were gone. I figured with the limit I would be ok for an hour or so.. I have wanted to try this blend for a while..

Woodsroad, do you know if anyone else has already sold out, or if they have yet to release?

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
P&C will have it up soon, as will any other e-tailer that has ordered it. I know that 4Noggins, Mars and Iwin Reiss usually carry it.

bluegrasspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2017
This may cause me to stay up all night with a relentless case of TAD glued to the computer. :crazy:

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
It seems like ages since I had Bengal Slices....great stuff. One of these days I'll be on the right website, at the right time, with the right amount of money in the bank, and my TAD shall be sated !! Come to think of it, it's been a while since I had any Warhorse either. 8O I'm just grateful the fine folks at Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania are churning out world class blends I enjoy. Keep up the good work!
@Bluegrasspipe -I now know not to step away, or even blink, while ordering Bengal Slices. Better luck to you next time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.