PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

menckenite

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
I’ve been off line for two weeks and have missed much on these forums and unfortunately it doesn’t look like I’ll get to catch up any time soon. The disadvantage of being off work for two weeks is that it will take three weeks to catch up.
The fine people were I work gave me cash for Christmas back on the 15th of December and with that gift, plus some funds I’d been saving for a pipe, allowed to order the following:

PetersonRedSpigot150Fishtail.jpg

I wanted to give a very special thank you to Smokingpipes. When I ordered the above pipe I also ordered a tin of Mac Baren Dark Twist because I wanted something spicy & sweet for the holidays and it was also on my list of tobaccos to try. When I received my package the following Monday, the first thing I noticed was not a tin of Dark Twist but a pound. Someone, and you know you are :wink:, sent me a pound for the price of a tin! That's a touch of class. It really enhanced my holiday spirits and I immediately christened said pipe with said tobacco. The pipe and generous gift of tobacco from Smokingpipes will be one of my best memories from this Christmas past.

Status
Not open for further replies.