PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Spent way too much time in the hospital this last month plus. I am finally feeling good and I am ready to be back and bust some balls. I am also excited about a trip to Italy I am taking with my oldest daughter Gabrielle. We are starting in Rome, then headed to Florence and then on to Milan.
Gabrielle has her modeling portfolio ready to go and hopefully she gets a modeling gig in Italy. She has the height 6' and body style 120 pounds to do runway work. She also has a look that photos nicely and she is very excited about the opportunity in front of her.
This is a graduation present as she just graduated from the University of South Florida with a degree in Criminology and Psychology and has graduate school lined up as a back up plan. Please wish her luck.
Do you guys think I should try the modeling gig, I can walk down a runway and shake my ass. Just think how many people would pay for the privilege of seeing my fat ass stumbling and bumbling down a runway.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
b Talked to my Smoking Buddy, he advised me not to pay for your Runway show but wait for the Daughters. He's new on Porch don't know if I can trust him, glad to hear from you, he says he's sorry for your old Ass when Peck gets ahold of it. :laughat: Damn he's such a Camera Hog!

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Glad to hear you're feeling better and back in the saddle. Peck has been running amok in your absence. The trip to Italy sounds grand. Enjoy la dolce vita.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Harris, welcome back, I'm sorry to hear you were so ill, but I'm glad you are feeling better. We have definitely missed you around here! Congratulations on your daughters college graduation and I wish her the best on her new foray into modeling, hopefully we'll see her on the cover of Vogue soon. Hopefully you and Peck can get back to bustin each other's balls and everything will go back to normal!
Welcome back,

Philobeddoe

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Harris, you've got to stop smoking and eating all the so called goodies that Peck sends you. They might be tainted.
But it's good to have you back to put the forums on the right track again.
Congrats to your daughter, I remember her from the Pipe Babe photos, and with her unique looks and beauty I would think she would do great at modeling. You however should stick to modeling pipes and cigars... :mrgreen:

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Welcome back! I wish your daughter good luck with her modeling pursuit. It sounds like she's tall and skinny which usually does well in the modeling industry. That USF Bulls football team beat my beloved WVU Mountaineers a couple times during the White/Slaton years, which made me have feelings of anger. Nevertheless, I hope the two of you have fun in Italy and that your daughter gets a gig.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Glad you're feeling better. Perhaps we can complete that swap contemplated before your enforced absence. Just to refresh your memory (and I know it isn't good anymore), you were to send me a Rad of your choice in return for several latakia blends and a few tins of red Virginias.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Glad to have you back, cigarmaster! I know you are very proud of your daughter and what a nice gift for her graduation! Will you consider bein' my daddy? It's been awhile since I graduated but I never got a present. :cry:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks for the welcome back guys, it is really appreciated.
Bradley, did the sculptor just look at you for half an hour and come up with the porch dude, it really looks like you.
Thanks for the positive vibes for Gabrielle she is really excited for this. Soon I will be able to bring my youngest daughter to Italy as she just turned 14 and is already 5'8 with a size 10 shoe. I think of my 4 kids she may end up the tallest. My oldest boy is 6'2' and that height may not hold.
Steve, I will be your daddy especially with all that tobacco you have.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Harris: Sure glad you are back, out of the hospital and on your way to Italy. Congratulations to your daughter and I hope she shows them how a real beautiful American gets it done on the fashion runway.
And, uh, don't pay any attention to Peck. He's a pussy!

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
"Become a famous model" sounds like "I'm going off to become a famous singer!" or something, right? :lol:
Well, not so fast. Consider this: The girl in the following link was my neighbor when I lived in Bowman, ND a few years ago. Bowman has about 1300 people, and it's almost 100 miles in any direction to reach a larger town.
Her parents owned Bowman's hardware store, and we were friends. I used to go with them to the high school to watch Aarika run in track meets & etc.
Everyone knew she was something special, of course---it was obvious even at 14 years old---but nobody had a clue how such people were "discovered."
It turned out that the out-of-town photographer contracted to do the high school yearbook knew, and a phone call was all it took.
(She's a lovely young lady, btw. The farthest thing from brash and/or snobby you'll ever find.)
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1858&bih=963&q=aarika+wolf&oq=aarika+wolf&gs_l=img.3..0l4.13302.19815.0.20352.11.8.0.3.3.0.56.391.8.8.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..0.11.393.ewZouF4hsx0

ltstone

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
I don't get it, the last couple of weeks you same guys were calling cigarmaster a pompous dick. :)

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Welcome back Harris. I was just wondering what you were up to. Hope you get to see some of the pipe country. In Italy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.