Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
As most of you guys know I have been trying to get my cellar to a 25 year supply so my goal is to have 250 pounds in the cellar by years end. This week plus last week have been busy in terms of that goal so this is what has been added to the cellar. This totals to 17.6 pounds along with the 125 in stock gives me about 143 pounds, more than half way home.
30 100 gram tins of Solani Silver Flake

24 50 gram tins of Astleys no. 44 Dark Flake

7 50 gram tins of Peterson University Flake

5 50 gram tins of Wessex Brown Virginia Flake

5 100 gram tins of Solani 633

5 50 gram tins of Wessex Gold Virginia Flake

1 200 gram tin of Peter Heinrichs Curly Special

4 50 gram tins of Peterson Irish Flake

4 50 gram tins of Peterson Perfect Plug
Last week I got in 8 bags of Stonehaven, I got real lucky on that one.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
Aw the hell with it I'll never keep up with you Harris. I'm 10 years now and counting. :puffy:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
roth, thanks. I could not believe how lucky I go with the Stonehaven. A trading buddy got me two, a retailer in Colorado sent me 5 and I got one from rich at 4noggins. It is the first time I had been on the hunt for Stonehaven when it was released and I totally missed smokingpipes when they listed it. All of my other Stonehaven came through trades at other sites. It pays to build trading relationships.
mustang, ten years is awesome I am only at 14 years at my ten pound a year consumption. You will get there soon enough if you keep hitting it hard. I just have to stop looking at pipes, I bought 5 in January and beginning of February and lost focus on the cellar temporarily.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
zonomo, you are not a rookie just a young guy. I guarantee you have way more tobacco and pipes than I did at your age. I bet you are in great shape when you are 55. I wish I started when you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.