PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
I've seen the "What's your first smoke of the day?" thread at least twice, but can't recall a "what's your last smoke of the day?" thread. I generally prefer something with a lot of nicotine, and ample Latakia. I've been smoking Three Oaks Syrian the last few nights, and it's been a while since I had any Nightcap on hand, but can remember it being a nearly-perfect bedtime blend. Also, blends that produce a voluminous smoke seem to lend to droopy eyelids. What say ye'all?

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
You know I don't really smoke "bedtime" bowls- but if I did- I'd probably be along the same lines. Decent nicotine, latakia. I thing there's a reason Nightcap has its name.

wilson

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2013
Peterson Old Dublin, Nat Sherman 536 or MM965 work pretty well for me late in the evening.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Late in the evening, just before bedtime, I fancy something sweet, and with a sweet room note so I don't stink up the home, and keep the wife happy.
Tonight it is Altadis Queen Anne's Revenge, with a pinch of Lane Burley Light, in a GBD Prehistoric 9487 Square Shank Billiard.
Sweet Smokes!
~Zeke

Status
Not open for further replies.