PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Just got this in the post today--after nearly a week's delay, presumably because of the berserk winter weather--and it was worth the wait. It is the Nording Moss, a beautifully executed pipe, and just the right size: not as large as my other Nording freehands, but larger than my regular billiards. An in-between pipe, you might call it, for a moderate smoke, which it does wonderfully, like all Nordings.

nording_moss_f_11_5_13_3_left_side_wm__69418138627485912801280-600x399.jpg

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Beautiful pipe sparrow! I have been thinking long and hard about a Nording Freehand. This is just feuling that fire. Congrats and Enjoy!

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
Damn Hawk, another outstanding pipe!
Still waiting on the Billiard I ordered this past weekend. Getting ready to order one from his Royal Flush line along with Eric's Keystones. Yes, the label has Erik spelled Eric. Keystones are small stones placed in the bowl that ensures a drier smoke as my newest Freehand smokes wet. A problem that I don't have with my other Nording Freehands.

decigar

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2013
I have a Moss #4 I think, I like it a lot. A little heavy but I don't clench so its all good. Good call on the in between size.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I'm just breaking her in now, and she smokes great. If I do say so myself, I made the right decision in getting this mildly smaller freehand to balance off the larger ones. And it fits in the hand wonderfully! That makes 3 freehand Nordings, plus a very creatively worked Nording billiard in my rotation.

muddy41

Lurker
Jan 7, 2014
New to buying "real pipes", just getting started and I doing reseau on pipes I fell in love with Nodding pipes. I love the odd ball shaped bowls and the different sizes they come.. Nodding wad my first pipe I bought and out of 2 pipes I have it is my go to pipe. ?..

Status
Not open for further replies.