PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeastronomer

Might Stick Around
Dec 22, 2012
Boston MA/ Bethlehem NH
I stumbled upon this Pipe Pouch while looking for a nice piece to transport my pipe and accessories. I just didn't like all the zipper pouches out there. These looke so nice I just had to place an order Immediately.
Take a look and if you see something you like you can contact the shop owner and he will get one in the works for you. With custom initials included. Oh and don't forget the portable pipe rest!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SorringowlandSons

mirain

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2011
Those are very nice looking pouches. Thanks for the link. I may have to get myself an early Christmas present. :lol:

kanaia

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 3, 2013
Those are beautiful. I think I might have the symptoms of pipe accessories acquisition disorder beginning. PAAD

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Those pouches are spectacular! I don't currently own one but now I want one more then ever!

Sadly, I have little money for anything right now. Gotta save my funds for tools and the Chicago show!
-Frank

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
It is pretty cool. I can even fit two pipes and accessories in it:
7005641338_a33f149285_z.jpg

checotah

Feb 7, 2012
Nice! Too nice, maybe? Just ordered one... Kidding aside, asked if I could get my family cattle brand (6-X) instead of my initials and got a very nice affirmative reply, with a little extra effort offer. Frank seems to be a really nice guy. Will have to post a pic when it comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.