Not open for further replies.

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
image4-600x450.jpg

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Wow! What a nice gift. You are doubly-blessed; a nice pipe and a very nice girlfriend who approves of your hobby. Happy Birthday!

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Is it a Boswell? I've seen other carvers do the same or similar
Deep black rustication,tumbleweed smooth stain. Definitely Boswell! Plus you can kinda see the signature under it.

But I may be wrong?

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
Yes it's a Boswell. Had my first smoke with it on my actual bday (world no smoking day) on Saturday at Zeitgeist in SF. Pretty large smoker friendly patio. Smokes very cool and dry, takes a bit of fudging to pass a cleaner, but takes to caking well. After one bowl it looks like it's had half a dozen.

faust

Might Stick Around
May 25, 2014
Happy Birthday! Your girlfriend has excellent taste, that looks like a beautiful pipe :D. Hopefully it will help keep you off the cigarettes :)

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
A nice shotshell pipe! I've been ogling his fishing vest pipe and last week he had the same partial rustication like yours that sold quick. I'm thinking since I'd like a pipe that I can bird hunt with and not lose that I'd call and see if he could do one like yours but with a day glow orange stem, windscreen and a lanyard clip to attatch to the lanyard that holds my dogs whistle and e-collar transmitter. I'd then be able to just spit the pipe at the flush with no worries! Your GF is a keeper for sure!

rolldog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2013
Happy Birthday and congrats on a wonderful girlfriend and awesome pipe. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.