PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
The great Baron Samedi was cool enough to review a plug I made in his honer. I think he did a great job. Without further adu.... heeeerrrrrreeeeessssss Baron!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV56T7RmkQc&feature=player_embedded

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
That's not a knife..this is a...
No, no, wait, THAT's a knife!!!!
Shawn, sounds like the path is revealing itself before you.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Ahhhh. OK!!!!!!!!! I have been known to whine. lol But thanks to... well... You know, Things have been better than ever. Oh, That tobacco that Chris gave you from me is far from a fair representation of what I am producing now. I have your address and will shoot something your way soon. I have a couple of new blends that are still drying from being cased and 3 pounds more to do something with. If you want, It would be an honer and a privilege for you to give them a test run. Let me know if you want to try them.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Well John, I dropped a boat load of money on tobacco to make more, but I can afford to send you some samples. PM me your address and I will ship it in the next couple of days.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
Congratulations Shawn on your new venture, I wish you the best of luck. :clap:
Thanks to the Baron, for his downhome and informative professional review. :clap:

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
What did Baron suggest at 3:26 - 3:28ish? ... he said "I recommend....." but it got all muffled.
@Shawn... where can I inquire about picking some up? do you have a website?

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Unfortunately because I am working with whole leaf I am pretty sure that I need to get a processors permit. I will be calling the TTP ans check the specifics on what constitutes a processor. I'm hoping that because I am working with Cured, sorted and graded tobacco that I don't have to, but I don't get that lucky. lol I will let you all know as soon as I know. Thanks again to Baron for a great review, and everyone else for the support.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
well be sure to let us know Shawn... if Im going to spend money, of which I have very little... I would much rather spend it on the fine people of this forum... kind of like keeping the business local :)
Anyways I wish you all the best and I hope you can turn this into something truly big and satisfying for you :clap:

fshu2

Can't Leave
Jan 22, 2011
Shawn sounds like you did an awesome job sir best of luck to you with this.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I'm glad everyone is liking the videos. 170 views on this one and over 400 on my first one! Next I plan to do another tobacco (Yule Pudding). After that, who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.