PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

frennchy11

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 28, 2011
Well tomorrow I finally get to go back to Edwards in CO. I'm hoping that I can pick up a new pipe, either a meer or a nice quality briar. I might try to see if I can't get some baccy too! Pics will be coming!

frennchy11

Dec 28, 2011
I don't have too much money left but I'm going with my dad so hopefully he will help me out as an early B-day gift :puffy:

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
As if suffering from PAD or TAD at one time is bad enough! Your condition is terminal I am sorry to inform you that your wallet will be suffering for some time.

lazydog

Apr 24, 2012
I would have to travel 100+ miles to see the inside of a B&M. I really miss that experience, even though the ones I used to frequent were a bit dismissive, uptight , and not very helpful,unless they knew you were going to drop some big cash. Pipe and cigar snobs were a big turn off. No need for it. Hope ya pick up a beauty, Frennnchy.

frennchy11

Dec 28, 2011
Well this is what I came up with! My first meer! Cant wait

IMAG0241.jpg

lazydog

Apr 24, 2012
great lookin meer. what baccy is goin in it for the inaugural smoke?

frennchy11

Dec 28, 2011
I'm not sure what the first smoke is going to be. Any suggestions on what smokes the best out of them? (aros, balkens, Va,VaPer..)

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
i have no suggestions for what to smoke in it but whatever you choose, enjoy! you picked up a sweet looking pipe. p.s. love the Lee Van Clee profile pic.

adam12

May 16, 2011
Edwards is the bomb!!! They have a good selection of estates as well plus a phenomenal tobacco selection.

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
Lucky guys with your B@M's never seen one in wyoming :O It makes me sad as hell I'd love to be able to go get tobacco instead of waiting a week xD

frennchy11

Dec 28, 2011
They are a lot lighter than I thought they would be! I'm so nervous to smoke it because I dont want to drop it lol

lazydog

Apr 24, 2012
just pretend you're Lee Van cleef, you won't drop it. I luv smokin an english in meer

frennchy11

Dec 28, 2011
I have smoked it twice and so far I'm loving it! The bowl can get a bit hot but no tongue bite at all and I am a pretty fast puffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.