PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

okrent

Might Stick Around
Mar 12, 2013
Hey Guys,

I'm driving from central Florida to Franklin, NC to visit my sister over spring break and I was wondering if anyone knew of a nice B&M around Franklin or Ashville where I could pick up a few tins?

Thanks,

Lou

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If you are taking I-95 north and then crossing N.C. east to west through Raleigh,

Pipes by George is in Raleigh on Hillsborough St. The GPS lady could get you there

handily; it's near the NC State University campus and has a web site for hours.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
+1 Rick, Been going there for 25+ years, When Davids Mom & Dad ran it. All wonderful people.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Wow, this is so timely. We leave in the morning for a road trip that will put us in Asheville for three days next week. So B&B will certainly be on my list of places to visit.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Wow, this is so timely. We leave in the morning for a road trip that will put us in Asheville for three days next week. So B&B will certainly be on my list of places to visit.

jbbaldwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2012
Cornell & Diehl are in Morganton, NC - if you like their blends, you might stop by. Not that you'll see much besides a tobacco operation and some nice people, but if you're a fan it would be fun.

jmsutton

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2014
B&B is always fantastic. Great owners and prices. But if you go in the mall, there is a store called "Pipes Ltd." near the starbucks. They have some really nice blends and great prices on pipes. I used to go there all the time before moving to TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.