Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindmansleeps

Might Stick Around
Jan 23, 2014
Hey folks,
I'll be heading up to Baltimore in a few weeks for a conference. Are any of you Baltimore locals? If so, what's your local B&M? I'd like to check out a couple.

oldmannk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 11, 2014
I grew up in Baltimore. Faders has always been good to me. Been around forever and my first pipe a stanwell came from there.
Bryan

1fatbbqr

Lurker
Apr 21, 2013
I live just outside of Baltimore in Columbia. To be honest, there really aren't many good B&Ms around here. I have been to Faders a time or two, and it was ok, but nothing to write home about. I usually journey further up the road about 90 minutes to Boswell's. It's further away, but, IMHO, it is well well worth the drive.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Faders is mostly cigars, but they have some nice tin selections. "King Eider" is my favorite English blend. They have three locations. None really in the "downtown" area (Inner Harbor), so you'd have to drive 20 minutes. (Towson has a nice lounge).

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
Fader's in Towson is the only thing I could suggest. No other that I know of. Travel safely

dd50

Might Stick Around
Nov 21, 2013
Yep, Faders in Towson is your best bet, nothing really downtown. Give Ms. Shirley's a try for breakfast/lunch if you have the time.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
The Catonsville location is a little easier to find parking and has a great tin selection.

Of their house blends, "King Eider" is a real standout English.

I haven't been to the Owings Mills location.

Status
Not open for further replies.