PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Thought I'd pass the word that smokingpipes has this blend in stock. I bought a tin to compare against the Hearth and Home blends that I have been enjoying so much.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I'm only interested in seeing how quickly they sell out. They have 60 tins at this point in time.
Not a favorite of mine... not even close.

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
I got a tin, and if there is any left tomorrow i may get a second just to have in the cellar. Hawky454 whats on your fav list?

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
I bought one to round out an order to get the free shipping.......... I don't chase it, but its a grand smoke, well worth the $11.54 per tin IMO...........

Thank You josephcross for the heads up!!.......... :puffy:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I find C&D Super Balkan in bulk very good. Also, there's never been any suspense about being able to get it.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Hopefully I shall get round to trying this someday, along with Balkan sasieni. Had great expectations for 'white knight' but alas fell completely off the mark for me.

Luckily still got quite a few tins of punchbowle left, which scratch the Latakia itch, when it infrequently occurs.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
It's ok but I prefer the H&H blends.
Haven't came across an H&H blend I really cared for. There was Angler's Dream, but it has sadly gone the way of the dodo.

Status
Not open for further replies.