PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
A secret spot :lol: of mine received a portion of the recent J.F. Germain shipment (Includes Esoterica). Pipe tobacco is not their main commodity so when the usual sources dry up this place often comes through. They do not want to be inundated by phone calls and asked to not post their information in public forum and I will abide by that request. However, I will PM the contact information to the first 5 members who reply to this message with "PM sent.". If you guys would post back here if anything is still available after your transaction I will pass on the contact information until the source dries up (Which shouldn't take too long).

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
I got the last bag of Penzance and got a tin of Balkan Sobranie. I think there is more Balkan Sobranie.

Thanks for the info.

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
Good to hear. The Penzance goes fastest of course. Might have the other Esoterica's still available.

decigar

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2013
looks like I got the last 2 bags of SH, I asked if they had any Germains and nope. metarzan cant thank you enough buddy!

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
Sorry guys had to step away for a bit. All PM's replied. Please keep us up to date on available stock.

masspiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2014
Yes I got lucky as hell there were 2 bags of Stonehaven left that I was able to pick up. Thank you metarzan for the hookup. :D

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
Glad most of you were at least able to get something. She is a great lady, knows her business well and knows how to treat customers. Lucky for us, she and her "real" customers just don't know much about pipe tobacco! Unless one of the last people to call updates this thread with an update on inventory I will consider it gone and let the nice lady get back to her "real" customers. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.