PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
Durn it. Missed this one. Mind you, I've never smoked it, and not sure I ever heard of it before. But I can sure get caught up in the super deal rush.

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
Reminds me of the old KMart promotions-
Attention Shoppers: There is now a BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL IN OUR TOBACCO DEPARTMENT....

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Or you can go to P&C and buy it now for $34.95 a tin. :crazy: Talk about a ripoff!

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
In the past, P&C has listed this price when it's not in stock and then changed it when they had some in stock. But it's in stock and they're actually asking $34.95 for it. There's better out there, including White Knight. I've got a stack of tins of this stuff, bought when it was no big trick to order as much as one wanted.
I think that I'll pass. I can absolutely live without it. Besides, it's not really Sobranie as it's not made by Sobranie. It's just a name stamped on a tin. It should be called Balkan Germaine.

willc

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2014
There is such a great selection of Balkan blends available that I only buy Sobranie when I see it at a realistic price.

I have a few tins with 2+ years so I am not heartbroken it is always sold out.

Actually I prefer Balkan Saseini so that is a good thing and blends like Black House, Blue Mt, and Charing Cross are always available and are tasty too.

Status
Not open for further replies.