Balkan Sobranie 3 1/2 oz Tin For Sale - No I Don't Own It!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Pay attention you lot! Firstly I neither own this or am I the seller and I am providing you lot with this information as I know there are several B-S moonies floating around on this forum. Ebay has a listing for one 'Vintage Balkan Sobranie UK 3 1/2 oz tin'. I remember these as it was before we went metric I had to move to the US as I could not think in grams and other Euro measurements. Anyway it is $49 odd dollars and this guy sells a lot of 'vintage tins' and seems to have good feedback so anyone who is interested there you go. Remember Simon if you see any vintage unopened tins of Condor!

joshoowah

Lurker
Apr 17, 2014
It's been opened. If you look closely at one of the photos, you can see just a little of tobacco left. Basically $49 for the tin itself.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
This seller is trying to deceive buyers. She is not outright lying, but she is really trying to fool you into thinking the tin hasn't been opened. The seller says "The package does contain something but it is unknown to me what it is because I am unable to open it." And yet she supplies a picture that shows it only has a little tobacco in it.

Aug 14, 2012
There are all kinds of low lifes selling on Ebay. There are also a lot of honest, serious full time stores. You have to read the listings carefully.

moonman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 23, 2014
I have bought several vintage pipes from EBay and been satisfied but they currently and an unopened 2 Oz. tin of Penzance for but it now, for $65. As bad as I want to experience Esoterica for the first time, I will have to pass. Would be afraid to buy it.

They also have an 8 Oz. sealed bag of Penzance with 8 bids on it, up to $125 and still two days left. Must be some good stuff....well, maybe one of these days I will get to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.