PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
Well, after spending some time away from the sacred pipe I am back. I am not sure why I ever left, accept I had gotten into a rut of dipping which left no time for pipe because it was easier just to put in a dip; however, I finally got tired of the spit cups around the house, the bad breath, the mouth sores and a upset wife.
Basically I just wanted to take a minuet and say, I am back.

deuce26

Can't Leave
Jan 29, 2014
Slidell, Louisiana
I'm back as well. I'll frequently cycle between cigars and pipes. Having some Gaslight right now and was thinking the same thing. What a treat!!!!!

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
And a welcome back from here as well! I had a 30 year hiatus away from the pipe... had real and substantial reasons for it... but found my way back about 6 years ago and have been in rejoicing ever since!! Great hobby, great people like all on these here forums, great variety of superior quality tobaccos, and infinite enjoyment!!! Cheers! :puffy:

gentlesmoke

Lurker
Jun 22, 2016
I too had time away from pipe smoking - 30 or so years, although I carried on smoking cigars. I have been overwhelmed by the seemingly endless array of pipes and tobaccos. So a warm welcome back to pipe smoking ! I now feel more settled, although I am still searching for my number 1 pipe. All in good time though.

gentlesmoke

Lurker
Jun 22, 2016
I am drooling over the many pipes and tobaccos on offer ! Shame my wife, who smokes roll ups, can't share in my joy of all things pipe & tobacco :(

Status
Not open for further replies.