PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
Hi everyone,
Well I know I left suddenly, but the divorce thing was a big deal. It really was horrible and I highly recommend it to anyone who's life seems easy. Toughen you right up!!
Then to my dismay all my years as a Paratrooper caught up to me with a vengeance.I will not go into it all, but my back is done and I currently cannot walk and I am in a wheelchair. Again I highly recommend this to teach patience and humility!!
But I am back with the forum I missed, maybe, some of you and it just seems like the time to do so. I have of course bought a few pipes which I love to show off and catch up on things.
Please feel free to IM if you have any questions. Glad to be back!!

Jan 8, 2013
Not permanently in a wheelchair, I hope. Glad to see you returning. Sorry to hear about the divorce and the back and I hope it all heals well.. Welcome back.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
welcome-back-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
Agree with MSO and others, though I am new here. I am housebound in Saint Louis, after a life of fun and frolic. It all caught up with me and I am able to walk maybe twenty feet. Was in a wheelchair for a couple years. Not complaining. I appreciate everyday and I hope you get into a continual uptick in life.

Cosmonut... Real name is actually David, but this is the Net after all

Status
Not open for further replies.