PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
First of all, thanks to the guys that responded to my question on Dunhills - great insite and information!
Every year we go camping at Lake Easton - between Snoqualmie Pass and Cle Elum in Washington State.
We hike a little, listen to Sue Grafton books on CDs, and just plain relax. The first picture is of our campsite.

This is the view from our campsite:

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Wow. Beautiful. Welcome back from vacation. Thanks for posting the pics. Do any fishing? Looks like a great spot for it.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
I thought about fishing, but I didn't want to load the Zodiac and motor this year. German Browns and Cutthroats are in the lake.
We did have 3 ladies from "Sisters on the Fly" camp near us - these ladies are a class act. Champagne, flowers, and candles along with fishing rods.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Nice to see you back PG - great photos, that looks like quite the campsite. Great looking pup too.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Beautiful photos. Makes you want to dust off the old fly rod and head out.
Thanks for posting.
And, love the dog. What's his/her name?

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
May I assume from your forum name that you live on the Sammamish Plateau? If so, we're almost neighbours - I live on Tiger Mountain, in Mirrormont.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
My wife's dog is "Gracie" - don't let that sweet face fool you - we should have named her Atilla the Hun. She's on her way to Terrier Boot Camp.
4dot: I thought of you when we went past Tigar Mountain on Hyw 18. We live on the Enumclaw Plateau.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Ahh, nice - I grew up just north of Seattle, and we used to travel over Snoqualmie pass every summer to visit relatives. Thanks for the pictures!

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Those were some beautiful pics PG. Glad you two enjoyed your time together. Thanks for sharing the pics. And of course, welcome back!

bemo

Lurker
Sep 3, 2015
This place looks amazing!!! I actually want to go there at the end of September! Do you need a fishing card? Or can you just do it?!

In January I want to go to the Everglades but not with our camper van, we are flying to Orlando where we are going to stay at ph Premiere Condo hotel for 3 nights and then we are heading South! I'm very excited for both trips! I definitely need to do some more traveling!

Status
Not open for further replies.