PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I just got back from a trip to Italy with my 22 year old daughter. It was a graduation/business trip as Gabrielle went to a bunch of different modeling agencies to see what she could do. We had a real good time and met some great people. We ate tons of pasta, great prosciutto and other smoked meats along with great pizza. They have the best fresh squeezed orange juice on every corner in that country, way better than anything I can get in Florida. I drank tons of espresso and I am glad to get back to my Cafe Du Monde Coffee.
I saw so much cool stuff and will get some pictures up on this thread in a day or so when I download it from Gabbies phone. I had a private tour guide for my 8 days in Rome and we became fast friends. He is a great guy and I am trying to get him to come to Florida to hang out. I saw so much history my mind is still trying to process it all. If you have never been and are in to history, I highly recommend a tour. We did Rome, Florence and Milan. We hired a car and driver for a day in Tuscany and went to a winery that was very cool. It was just too cool.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Welcome back!

That sounds like a heck of a trip. Italy is on my bucket list- my fiance has distant relatives there, and she wants to go to see where her grandparents came from. We have decided not to go UNLESS we can spend a month...... too much to do/see in just a week or ten days I would think. Looking forward to the pictures!
PS- Pipe friendly over there?

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Sounds like a great trip ! I would love to visit Italy and the rest of Europe !

Status
Not open for further replies.