PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Ok Heavy metal is fine and all but men do seek the company of the fairer sex. I was out on my boat a few weeks ago and a wake board boat went by cranking this song. My fishing buddy who is a punk rock fan said WTF is that sappy music? To which I responded," That is baby making music, I think we conceived my son to that song!" :lol: He was not buying it but had NO input on mood music. Now with this being a forum with mostly men. What music do you play to set the mood when the lovely ladies are around? One of my go to CD's was Etta James "Mystery Woman" In combination with red wine set the stage quite nicely but sappy country love songs work in my house. With #2 bun in the oven it seems to be working!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nADTbWQof7Y&ob=av2e

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Neither of us has baby-making capabilities any longer,but that doesn't stop us from trying....

XM Radio - "The Bridge" works for us!

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Forget the music, rub her back while she is doing dishes, or better yet, wash them yourself.
Winton

dongreyface

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2011
Marietta, Ohio
Even though most of his work is metal, Devin Townsend just released an album this year entitled 'Ghost', perfect music to 'make a baby' to. It's very mellow and, dare I say it, sensual.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Forget the music, rub her back while she is doing dishes, or better yet, wash them yourself.
Winton
Yes when I was a young man an older woman told me when she heard I was moving into a bachelor pad told me that guys are messy and do I know what scent turns a woman on the most? Her answer was "Pinesol"LOL But I digress.
I do give the back rubs and since I am a stay at home dad for the last few years I cook, do dishes, shop, drop off and pick up the boy at school, walk dogs, feed fish and chickens, yard work, help with home work help her dye her hair, even volunteer at school and at the bike coalition etc etc. Sigh I need to find a job so I can get some rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.