PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
Wow! A definite must stop if in the Western NC area. As soon as I walked in, it seemd a bit small with little selection, but they make up for it in personality and service. The guys were amazing, willing to do whatever was needed to help in anyway he could. They have a main room in which there was a group of older guys smoking cigars telling war stories and hanging out, and a separate room with a fridge and snacks if you just want to relax, as well as a place to light your pipe and just sit back. Once they found out I was military, I was one of the family, they wouldn't let me leave empty handed or without having a seat and "chatting with the guys". This was the first time I stepped foot in the place! There was a separate humidor packed to the brim as well as a room they called the "leaf locker" specifically for pipe tobacco blends, I didn't even know where to start. A lot of homemade blends, some name brands, sutliff, Dunhill, Wessex, and a few others. So after I spent a lot longer than I had intended, I walked out with a Wessex sandblast Bristol Dublin style for 20$ under the marked price and a free tin of Dunhill nightcap. If nothing else, this place would make me take the 6 hour drive into the mountains. I wish more places had the personality and hospitality that I found there, absolutely amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.