Awesome Peterson Sale with Free Shipping Over at P&C!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
Best prices I've seen on them.
https://www.pipesandcigars.com/shop/peterson-naughty-nice-sale/2017927/

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Wow, I asked for a Peterson for Christmas when it was offered at deep discount by PC, great buy but not quite this good, though it isn't one of these. I don't know if we'll ever see full-size Petes at these prices again. Maybe make a late Christmas request accompanied by this link. Love my Petes.

ken56

Might Stick Around
Sep 30, 2018
Yeah I gave in and bought a Peterson Sitter. Damn you Pipe Forum :lol:

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
It sucks to be me, a huge Peterson fan, living in Canada where they won't ship. Besides, they're out of stock on smooth 314s and 303s :crying:

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
I was tempted but with X-mas time $ slated for gifts to family, it ain't happening. Did learn something looking @ pics. Eventually I plan to buy a smooth Kinsale XL16. They have/had it in fishtail. Judging from photos of it in fishtail and p-lip, the latter seem to have stems which are more elongated and "swan-like," which is the look I prefer in that model.

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
ericusrex, your an evil man lol!! I finally will have a Peterson Rosslare Classic 999!!! I have been itching for a Rosslare Classic for a while. I believe every Piper in the world appreciates the Peterson 999.
Thank you for the heads up ericusrex!!!!

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
Very tempting as a huge Pete fan. Having already bought a couple of nice Pete's recently I think I'll be able to hold off. Great deal though!

Status
Not open for further replies.