PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Earlier today I received an email from P&C of a Mac Baren special (buy 3 get 1 free) and if you spend over $250 you can apply the save 25% code 'SAVE25' on top of it for even greater savings.
I have heard that early next year the prices of several Mac Baren blends will be increasing, so now might be the best opportunity to stock up if you have it in your budget.
I had to bite and added more HH Vintage Syrian, HH Acadian Perique, HH Latakie Flake, Navy Flake, and a few others to my cellar. I've grown to really like the Mac Baren lineup.
Heads up is all...

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
What's weird is that I got that email more than a week ago and it said "expires 12/23" and I got it again today. The first time I got it my friend got one that said Dunhill was on sale but I didn't get that one. I'm confused.

beezer

Jul 12, 2013
I too received the Mac Baren email last week. I noticed the subject line for today's Mac Baren email was "Brand New! Hearth & Home Marquee tin", so perhaps the individual who sent out today's email meant to feature a new H&H marquee tin, but inadvertently activated the Mac Baren special again. One thing I found interesting is that the 25% off coupon (SAVE25) still worked on the Mac Baren "buy 3 get 1" special. When I tried it with the Dunhill tins that are also "buy 3 get 1" the 25% off coupon couldn't be applied. So perhaps there was some sort of mix-up today!

nurseman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 8, 2014
24 tins of Mac Baren for $189.00 is a great price . Note the 25% sale has lots of excluded brands including dunhill and Ashton . But it works with the Mac Baren HH tins

beezer

Jul 12, 2013
nurseman,
Yep, that's exactly what I did. Loaded up on 24 tins and saved a ton! I also took advantage of the Mac Baren sale from last week, so with today's order I won't be purchasing anything from Mac Baren for a very very long time.

beezer

Jul 12, 2013
I noticed today a second email was sent out by P&C that corrected the erroneous/accidental announcement that went out yesterday. The Mac Baren deal is no longer active and in its place is the new H&H Viprati blend.

captpat

Lifer
Dec 16, 2014
North Carolina
I ordered yesterday and got the 25% discount and the Mac Baren deal woo hoo :lol: There was a link on the email I received that listed those brands that didn't count toward the $250 minimum required to get 25% off -- Dunhill was on the along with a lot of premium cigars.

Status
Not open for further replies.