PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
I recently posted asking a question on a Stonehaven alternative/substitute. Within minutes a forum member posted that he would send me some of his stash. This member is Monty55, what a great guy! We only exchanged my information today and will not receive this amazing gift for a few days yet, but I just wanted to THANK HIM publicly. Thanks Monty you are the best!! :worship:

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Well, that certainly wasn't necessary, but your very welcome my man. I'm glad I could help you out. I have it all ready to go first thing the morning!

seadogontheland

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 4, 2014
Monty, you are the man!! This forum is replete with good folks and lifts my spirit with all the kindness offered.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Good on you Monty!! That's what makes this forum/community GRAND!! :clap:

Like the new Avatar too! Fine looking family you have there!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
This forum certainly has a way of collecting the kind sorts. Have seen many an act of kindness in my brief time here.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I've said this before and I say it again: there are, by percentage, more generous and helpful people in the pipe smoking world than there are in the general population.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Monty, well done! I've been keeping an eye out for Pelican if you are still looking...

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
This is truly a wonderful place to have a membership, isn't it? With so much evil in today's world it nice to know that isn't always the case. Monty55 you're a great reflection of what I hope we will always be.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
My goodness, this is too much, and you are all very kind.
I'm sure any one of you who read that post when he typed it would have done the same thing. The poor man was trying to come up with a substitute for Esoterica Stonehaven! I was simply trying to say, in a pipers way, that there is no substitute for fine tobaccos .. here .. have the real thing my friend and enjoy! I mean, isn't that what we do.. who we are?

Status
Not open for further replies.