PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebadkitty

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 29, 2012
Albany, Oregon
My birthday was a couple of days ago, and my oldest (13) handed me a big heavy gift bag. After unwrapping everything, I find these inside huge balls of paper...
003_zps9e958287.jpg

How cool is that? Just over 6 inches tall and 4 inches wide, with a big huge mouth at the top, and two of them! One with a pumpkin for an everyday mix, and a spiderweb one for flakes, perfect! As I'm thinking this, I turn one over and see the Anchor Hocking symbol on the bottom (WOW!). Just then she looks up with a hopeful expression and asks, "Are they good enough?"

Good enough? My jaw almost falls to the floor as I'm thinking they're better than I would have bought myself.

"They're better than good enough." says I. Then she got the big happy face and said with a grin,

"You know I would have gotten skulls like in my room if they'd have had 'em."

Just filled them and now it's time to go outside with a couple flakes and think about who's the luckiest stepdad in the world.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Very nice Steve, those are some fantastic jars, really loving the pumpkin and spiderweb designs... what a great relationship you must have with her... oh and Happy belated Birthday :)

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Very cool! I haven't seen anything like it. I might have to pick up some of them in the near future.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Happy Birthday Steve! And Nice Jars.......... k that just didn't sound right from one guy to another :rofl:

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
Just like photoman13, I'm interested in knowing where they were from? THey look awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.