PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
Go into a thread where you posted and under your name, click the word/link that says 'Member'. (It might say New Member, Senior Member, or something else. But it is right under your user name.)
Scroll to the right and you will see 4 boxes. They say: Profile, Favorites, Edit, Avatar.
Click on Avatar and upload your photo of choice.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
'frank, you're looking good. At least you are right-side up. My avatar started out on my desktop

right-side up, but when the software knocked me over, I decided I like it that way. No excuses.

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
mso at least you have a actual pic of yourself and not a dog in a top hat smoking a pipe ( I do really like my picture though

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A few cats ago, I adopted a great hefty but rangy orange tabby after seeing him on a shelter site looking at the world

upside down. I thought, that's my boy. He was an amazing critter. I once got a thumbs up from a decidedly big biker

guy as I was carrying this tabby into the vet in my arms. I think he was one of the most macho cats I've seen. He eventually

had health problems from FIV, but was steady and good natured all the way. What a guy. Yes, sometimes a different

perspective is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.