PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Hey y'all, just wanted to give a heads up that BCDF and Heinrich's DSF are both in stock at marscigars.com and BCDF is in stock at cup o joes. I picked up 4 more tins of BCDF and a 100g of DSF as i have not tried it yet. Also picked up 2oz of following: GH Dark Flake Unscented, GH Ennerdale Flake (50g Tin), GH Brown Flake Unscented, and GH LA Perique Flake.
Excited to try the Heinrich's DSF as i've heard nothing but good things and it is right up my alley flavor profile wise with what i like.
Happy TAD'ing!
Shipping is flat rate at 6.95, for those that do not know. Not bad at all.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Oh ok, thanks for the heads up on that, i just did a quick scan of the most recent threads and figured i'd get the word out there, in case Cup O' Joes runs dry. Mars cigars hasn't been mentioned all that much on here from what i have seen. Upon doing a little google research, there have been posts in other forums regarding their (all that i saw) positive experiences and good customer service. I don't think they offer free shipping at a certain money threshold, but 7 bucks ain't bad at all. It doesn't appear Mars has any limit on BCDF either.

masspiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2014
Thanks layinpipe I just cleaned Mars out of BCDF another TAD releapse LOL. :puffy:

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Haha Masspiper, no problem glad i could help you get your fix. Glad i at least got my 4 before they were all gone. And TAD? Tell me about it, this is the third order in less than 2 weeks that will be coming in. Between all 3, probably 4 or so pounds of fresh 'baccy. At least i've given the PAD and Ebay a rest.....for now. Speaking of Ebay......lol.
Macattack, cool, thanks for including your experiences with them. I'm thinking with their reputation and the stellar reputation of all you fine folks here that help make up pipesmagazine.com, they should become a sponsor and have their name included in the "site sponsors" list with all the links. I don't know if anyone's tried or attempted this before, just a thought...

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
Long gone now, but on the bright side I got my TAD in on other treasures this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.