PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
I just received a notification from Pipes and Cigars that Autumn Evening was back in stock. So, I decided to order a pound of this glorious baccy. I have about five 2 oz. tins plus this pound so, I think that will get me through the next month. I'll be breaking in that new Ferndown with this and enjoy a large cup of coffee on the deck. Life is good.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
Autumn Evening is one of my favorites too. It's one of my go to blends when the weather cools down.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Colcolt you've sold me on trying this blend.
You guys realize your just a bunch of enablers right?

colcolt

Jun 11, 2012
As Tonto use to say, "It make strong, like buffalo". It's definitely one of my top three favorites but tastes are different. Some may not like it or think it's just so so...you have to try it and see. I tried FM in it's different flavors and while some love it, I don't. Same thing with Dunbar. It just didn't ring my chimes.
Glad to see you made it, photoman. I think you'll like it here. I moved from Charlotte in 1974 to here and never left!

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I picked up a tin on your recommendation Colcort. I think I'll crack it open once I am confident the cooler weather is here to stay. I get the impression that it will be a fantastic cool weather smoke.

colcolt

Jun 11, 2012
Cool weather? It was in the 90's about a week ago and I was smoking it outside on the deck. Fill that pipe and have at it. I let mine dry about an hour but some smoke it right out of the can.

Status
Not open for further replies.