PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Hey Guys, wanted to update about what is happening in the Atlanta Area. The Atlanta Pipe Club is meeting this Sunday the 19th from 1-4. We meet every third Sunday at this time at a Pub called the Glenwood. 1263 Glenwood Ave SE, Atlanta, Ga. This month our own Leonard Wortzel will be there with his Crowning Achievement for all of us to try. The Glenwood is a great location, we get to smoke inside and they have a great menu and beer selection.
We also have the West Georgia Pipe Club. It meets every first Thursday of the month in Douglasville and every third Tuesday of the month in Hiram. This coming Tuesday the 21st we are meeting at DD&Co, Hiram Cigars, 37 Beatty St. #107, Hiram, Ga. from 6-8pm. We will have out Sutliff's Balkan Luxury Blend and Edward G. Robinson's pipe blend. Every person there will get to take home a tin of tobacco. Also will have out some Molto Dolce and a house blend formerly known as Kate's blend a great chocolatey Aro. If any one needs any more details just pm me.
Dave Shain

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
To the Atlanta club? no problem, its a pub, a little dark, tvs with sports on them, but not unpleasant. Its actually a very nice place and we can smoke inside so bring the family. The west georgia club meets in a cigar shop so thats up to you if you want to come over for that one.

leonardw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2011
Please note that the venue for the Atlanta club is 18+ since smoking is allowed.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
West Georgia Pipe Club meets this Thursday Feb 6 from 5-8 pm at The Cigar Box. The shop has moved to a new location. It is now at 6880-c Douglas Blvd. Douglasville, Ga 30135.

atlgolf69

Lurker
Feb 12, 2014
Hi folks,

New to the site and relatively new to pipe smoking...

Was wondering if there was going to be a meeting this month? I'm well aware of the Glenwood bar and would love to stop by if anything special was going on.

Let me know!

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Yeah the Atlanta club meets every third Sunday of the month at a pub called The Glenwood. I live in Douglasville and run two clubs. They both meet once per month. The next one is the third Tuesday in May. Pm if you want more info, that club meets in Hiram.

Status
Not open for further replies.