PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

padgaland

Lurker
Oct 23, 2015
We will have another meeting of the Aromatic Pharts at the JR's in Mooresville NC at around 1 pm until 4ish. Come on out and enjoy our beloved hobby with like minded people.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Man, I wish I was in your part of the country. Any bunch with a name like that has GOT to be fun to hang around with!

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
I thought this was going to be a post by a newer pipe smoking saying that aromatic tobacco was giving him pungent flatulence. I was even trying to figure out, in advance I reading the post I might add, how the potential mechanics would work. I guess that is why you do not write a book report after reading the title. 8O

padgaland

Lurker
Oct 23, 2015
Aldecaker, yeah we are good bunch of people that joke pick on each other and cut loose every month.
Jndyer, yup but it can happen. I know when I smoked cigars I would get some interesting gas both north and south of the stomach.

rblood

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 2, 2015
We are indeed, and thanks for the reminder to post notice here.
We got a bit off our schedule the past few months with folks on vacation and holidays, but we are now back on our third Sunday each month at JR Cigars Mooresville NC.
Anyone who would like to be added to our email list for meet up notifications/reminders please PM me your name and email address and I'll add you to the list.
Regards
Bob

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I had a great time meeting everyone yesterday for my first time attending. Hope that I can become a regular to their Sunday get togethers. The pipes that Jim and Basil make are beautiful, I have a case of pipe lust now. Maybe Jim can post up the picture he took of the group.
Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.