PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Anyone know where I can find cob inserts for an Aristocob pipe? I have a want ad up on BriarBid and have checked ebay to no avail?

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Thanks for this question! I've been looking into purchasing a aristocob but didn't because of the lack of cob inserts.
Thanks Roth! I'll call today. I was also going to contact aristocob.com to see if they would make them up (they do MMs)

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I made a briar insert for an Aristocob.Had only one cob insert and didn't want to use. Ended up giving it to a friend who is into metal pipes.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Just got an answer from Aristocob.com - no go on the inserts, they contacted MM and they weren't interested in making them either. Just not a big enough demand.
I did go to youtube.com and typed in Aristocob and found several videos on the Aristocob pipe that were very interesting.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
aristocob, I have been watching eby pretty close and have been unsuccessful in finding any.

If you happen to see some please let me know via pm. Thanx

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
I sent an email to Paul's last night , haven't heard anything. Will give them a call tomorrow if I don't hear anything by then

Thanks roth

Aug 1, 2012
I have tried calling a couple times also now but no answer or voicemail
I experienced this too. Again, old school so not really into answering call waiting while on with a customer I assumed. When I did get them, they were great.

Status
Not open for further replies.