PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Man enough to smoke this pipe in public? I'm not.
http://cupojoes.com/cgi-bin/spgm?dpt=W&srch=DW&item=amrt1

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
HA!
I'm with Lawrence and Mason. If I paid that much for a pipe, you bet your arse I'm smoking it in public.
My question is why make a pipe that's not intended to be smoked? Seems rather worthless to me.

jbmills

Might Stick Around
Jul 23, 2011
Why would anyone pay $5,000 for a pipe that wasn't intended to be smoked? 8O some people have too much money.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Wait a minute, everyone is complaining about that price, but I'm not sure if anyone noticed that there is a $525 discount on the pipe. What a savings!!!

wolfscout

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2010
Newberry, SC
Maybe I'm cheap; but, I've not topped $60 for a pipe even new yet. I think it's laughable to do so - different strokes for different folks.

If my pipe functions as a pipe I'm happy enough.

stryder

Might Stick Around
Aug 24, 2011
You might be mistaken as bugling for Elk or calling the warriors to battle!

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Man enough? You'd have to be blind, mute, have $5000 (though let's be honest, that thing will be in the half price bin in no time) and at least some level of Aspergers to buy let alone smoke it.
And strider is right, you smoke that out in the woods, you better be wearing bright orange.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Other than being WAY overpriced and butt ugly. I wouldn't place any heavy bets on it smoking all that well.

locopony

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 7, 2011
Thats one ugly pipe. So no I wouldn't want anyone to know I was stupid enough to pay that much for some thing that ugly.

jasongone

Mar 23, 2011
hauntedmyst, as a person with aspergers i can assure you i would never spend five grand on any pipe, but especially not an ugly one that looks like a badly curved c@ck.
(and i found your use of aspergers here quite humorous)

asteroid1

Might Stick Around
Sep 2, 2011
I don't think pipes like that and this http://www.uk1pipeshop.com/ViewItem.php?item=4867 are not made for smoking

classicgeek

Apr 8, 2010
It looks more like a ladies pipe, to me...
Must resist... joke... about putting wrong end in mouth... Nope. Now I have to apologize to all of the ladies of quality who frequent the forums. Thanks alot, Lawrence.
Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.