PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennerth

Can't Leave
Jul 30, 2011
I brought home a mini cob today. Before I could break it in, my wife says she wants it and she will join me with a bowl. I cant pass up an opportunity to encourage her. She has smoked a pipe before before.
Question: Does your significant other ever smoke a pipe with you?

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
That's awesome dude!

Can't say my significant other does... I'm single. But if I were to be in a relationship, I would love to share bowls of bacci with my special someone.

I'm sure it is very enjoyable and I am pretty jealous.

Happy puffing with your lady friend! :puffy: :puffy:

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
My S.O. will smoke an occasional pipe and cigar with me ( she really likes CH and 5 Bros.), but her tobacco fix of choice is cigarettes.

kyletheaviator

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 16, 2012
Mine sure does! It's great cause there's never a hitch of "you should quit" or "that smells bad," but when I get new pipes she wants them! And I can't say no to her cause she's too damn cute!

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Ha! I have to say yes... She doesn't actually hold and smoke my pipes, but she's been breathing my so called

'second hand smoke' for 40 years without complaint, so Yes!

ruraldean

Might Stick Around
Apr 27, 2012
You lucky man!
My wife is a non-smoker and I restrict my smoking to my office and one other room, but rarely with her near me. She's asthmatic and the smoke doesn't help. We've been together for 41 years and the ONLY thing about her I'd change is to make her a pipe smoker. OK, maybe a millionaire too.

cajunguy

Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
My wife is dead set against smoking, but she enjoys me smoking the pipe from time to time (if I'm smoking an aro, lol). I wouldn't try to convince her otherwise; she has her reasons and I respect that.
But it would still be pretty cool if she did. 8)

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Mine does not smoke at all.
I've offered her the pipe once or twice, and all times it ended badly.

mountainman

Can't Leave
May 4, 2012
+1 tokerpipes . My wife loves the menthols when she is drinking. Otherwise she is a non-smoker. Luckily she supports my hobbies. Yesterday she let slip that she bought me an antique pipe rack from 1910 for fathers day. I can't wait to get it. She will only let me put my pipes on display if it fits into her decor.. :rofl:

riptide

Jul 27, 2010
Colorado
Mine girl Hates the smell of my baccy. I smoke outside then she likes it. she smokes cigs and her little hand blown glass pipes. I had take a few drags of my pipe she say she does not get the attraction but she has never told me to quit.

busyhands94

Might Stick Around
May 29, 2012
Finding a woman that smokes a pipe would be the best thing that ever happened in my lifetime. Especially if she's a gunny like me! :puffy:
I'd probably end up giving her any pipe she wants from my collection though. Good thing they stick to me like magnets!

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Mine does and I steal regularly from him. ;) Lately he's been really busy with work (getting to #2 man in 9 months is hard work!) so we don't get to smoke together as often as we did.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
My wife is very asmatic and allergic to smoke, and many other things. If she tried a pipe, it would result in another trip to the ER. She does not think that picking up the pipe was one of my better ideas. Still, as long as I smoke outside, then go straight to the shower and clothes to washer, everything is OK.
She did buy me two pipes for Christmas, since I am hard to shop for.
Winton

johninkc

Might Stick Around
Feb 7, 2012
My once and former was dead set against it. I do not expect to make that mistake again.

kennerth

Can't Leave
Jul 30, 2011
Gotta be careful John. Some say they are cool with it while dating, only to suddenly change once the honeymoon is over!

deleon

Nov 7, 2011
Texas
I just got my fiance started on smoking a pipe about 2 months ago. When I told her that they made the tobacco she likes for cigars also for pipes she was in. So I bought her a bent pipe and just 2 weeks ago I bought her a church warden pipe. So now she's got me shopping online or at the local flea markets looking for estate pipes to refurbish for her.

locopony

Jun 7, 2011
I win......mine smokes with me two or three bowls a night. She will only smokes her meer churchwarden . She won't touch my pipes nor my baccy, she has hers and thats what she likes. We sit out side and talk while smoking a bowl after dinner, after reading to the children, and many times right before bed. She keeps that pipe I got her in the case and her baccy in a tin she decorated.

Status
Not open for further replies.